Thursday, August 7, 2014

Missionaries!



Sometimes I take on more projects than I should.  I did that a few months ago.  So - all summer, I've been trying to catch up and get everything done that I've committed to.  Right now, I'm working hard on getting illustrations done for the second volume of Santa stories.  I've got to do about one illustration every other day from now until October to get it finished! yikes!  But, I can only draw so many Santas in a row before getting a little crazy.  These little drawings of missionaries are the product of a little break I took.  I hope you'll enjoy them and get some good use out of them.




5 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog!
I am so impressed by your talent.
Do you by chance ever draw pictures of songs, to help primary kids learn the song?
For example, I cannot find good pictures for verse 2 of "Holding Hands Around the World"

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing your talent.

Christine said...

Thank you for sharing! Your little blond sister missionary travels around the map on the wall where ever our Hermana is serving. She is so cute! Looks almost like our daughter!

Nana Debi said...

I love your artwork. You are super talented. I use your images often for things for church. I used them this month to make the Missionary Meal Calendar. TY for sharing your gifts with us all